The new multipurpose pail from Detectamet is useful for many jobs within a food or drink producing business.
With a 12 litre capacity and a sturdy hinged lid it can be used for handling and holding liquids, powders or solid ingredient pieces. The dual detectable polymer that is used to make it has been tested and approved to meet EU and US FDA requirements for contact with food and consumable liquids.
The dual detectability means that even small bits of the pail, lid and handle can be identified and rejected as the products pass through metal detection or X-ray examination equipment.
The sturdy plastic handle and lid are firmly and safely attached but they can be removed from the pail for storage and cleaning. The bucket can be supplied in eight colour choices so that a stock of differently coloured pails can each be reserved for specific tasks and thereby reduce the risk of cross contamination.
The body of the pail has a handle built into the design to make it easier for users to pour the contents from the generous lip of the bucket. The rounded interior corners mean that the bucket is more readily cleaned so that it will pass hygiene inspection before the next task.
These pails can also be bought and earmarked for cleaning tasks and combine readily with the new Detectable Dustpan and the Totally Detectable Hand Brush that are both made from Detectamet's metal and X-ray visible plastics.
- • Metal Detectable and X-Ray Visible
- • Food grade, impact resistant Polypropylene
- • Base handgrip for easy pouring and for use with our hanging system
- • Base band for stability and durability
- • 12 litre / 3.1 US Gallon capacity with EU Litre / US Gallon graduations
- • Splash free pouring lip
- • Easy to clean
- • Detachable lid clips into place for added security
- • Available in Blue and Red(other colours available on request subject to minimum order quantity)
- • Own branding available and is suitable for use with Detectamet's Laser Engraver.
Please contact our Sales Office on Toll Free 1-844-820-7244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.