Detectamet are pleased to announce the launch of their New Flexible Food Safe Detectable Spatula.
Detectamet offers a wide range of metal detectable hand tools comprising of scrapers, hand scoops, round bowl scoops, universal stirrers and flexi scrapers.
The Detectamet Range has been specifically developed for the food processing industry and adds a new dimension to the claims of using "all due diligence".
The products in this range are all produced from a specially formulated material based on high impact food safe polypropylene. This material has the ability to be detected and rejected by typical metal detection machines used in the food processing industry. To bring this range into line with typical colour coding systems, our metal detectable range is available in red, blue, green, yellow and now also in white.
There are no clumps or clusters at the corners or edges and no clumps or clusters that induce weakness and unreliable results and failures.
Detectamet range of metal detectable scrapers, hand scoops, round bowl scoops, universal stirrers and flexi scrapers are always produced from exactly the same raw material, giving a consistency and continuity of product, which also reduces the need for regular site appraisals.
Main benefits of our New Flexible Food Safe Detectable Spatula include:
- Full dispersion of detectable elements throughout the product
- Guarantee that all of the product is detectable and to a uniformed level
- Flexible Edge for better performance
- No clusters and clumps at corners or edges
- No clumps or clusters that induce weakness and unreliable results and failures
- Consistency of product
- Reduces the need for regular site appraisals
- Continuity of replacement products
- Available in 5 colours for HACCP requirements
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- X-Ray visible
- Magnetically Detectable
- Helps to prevent damage to delicate and expensive equipment
- Tough and durable
- Easy to clean
160mm long x 6.85mm diameter shaft
20mm wide blade x 0.74mm thick
Please contact our Sales Office on Toll Free 1-844-820-7244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.