Stainless Steel's beneficial properties have led to its application throughout the food chain. From food processing and brewing, through distribution and storage to serving food, installing Detectamet stainless steel equipment brings unique benefits to the food and pharmaceutical industry.
- Stainless steel tray for the food industry
- Electropolished and passivated to enhance corrosion resistance
- This tray fits most standard dollies and racks for easy storage
- Sanitary seamless construction makes this tray easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- Tray size is 18" x 26" x 1"
- Certified NSF Standard 2 - Food Equipment
One of the great advantages of our Detectamet stainless steel range is that it imparts no taste to the food/products that is prepared on it. Typical uses include kitchens, dairies, ham curing and fish storage. The grades used by Detectamet are 304, for ambient temperatures and low acid concentrations, and 316 for harsher environments. For example 304 is used in cheese and dairy production, but where salted (ham) products is being prepared 316 is used. In ice cream production /processing 316 is specified because strong anti-bacteriological cleaning and rinsing systems are used.
A further advantage is that stainless steel is resistant to damage caused by condensation cycles in high humidity areas such as kitchens etc.
Please contact our Sales Office on Toll Free 1-844-820-7244 or email@example.com for further information.