Detectamet's Detectaglove - Detectable Rubber Gloves are Sensitive to Food Industry Needs.
Detectamet's new patent protected powder free metal detectable gloves are made from natural rubber and produced so that they are easy to put on and take off. They offer a higher level of sensitivity and the anti-slip patterned finish provides a good grip in wet and dry conditions.
They are designed for safe use in Food Processing and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing industries and comply with FDA and EU regulations for safe contact with food.
The metal detectability reduces the risk of contaminated products reaching the consumer and the bright blue color makes them highly visible if lost in the process area.
These left/right specific gloves offer superior durability and strength and have a higher resistance to tearing with a specification for a 0.018 inch (0.45mm) thickness. Five sizes are available in packs of a dozen pairs or cases of 120 pairs.
- • Metal detectable
- • Reusable
- • Powder free natural rubber
- • Manufactured from EU & FDA approved food contact material
- • Suitable for use up to 40°C (104°F)
- • Sizes: 6-6.5, 7-7.5, 8-8.5, 8-8.5, 9-9.5, Extra Large
- • Thickness: 0.45mm (17.7mils)
- • blue only (other colours subject to MOQ)
- • Anti slip pattern for good grip in wet and dry conditions
- • Can be sterilised using the wet heat method (autoclave) as well as through the use of solvents like 70% IPA, alcohol
- • Free samples available
- • Patent protected
- • Suitable for use with acidic and fatty foods
- • Sold in packs of 12 pairs
Please contact our Sales Office on Toll Free 1-844-820-7244 or email email@example.com for further information.