Detectamet Reusable Detectable Sleeve Cover
New From Detectamet Reusable Detectable Sleeve Covers. The sleeve covers are metal and X-ray detectable designed for repeated use. This reduces their environmental impact and increases the value for money. The Sleeve covers are ideal for use in the meat, fish and dairy processing industries where work areas are subject to high water usage and soiling.
The Reusable sleeve covers are practical in high or very low temperatures down to -85°F (-65 °C) and can be machine washed at up to 194°F (90 °C). Even under this vigorous regime the apron has demonstrated its durability by lasting for an average of 3 months in regular use. The sleeve covers have been designed to also resist animal oils and fats, and can cope with strong detergents and acids and alkaline liquids making them well suited for use in a challenging food production environment.
Detectamet offers two different types of reusable Sleeve covers, Cuffed end Sleeve covers and Non cuffed sleeve covers.
- • Sizes Available = 45cm (17.7")
- • Colours - Blue and White (Other colours available subject to minimum order quantity)
- • Machine Washable up to 194°F (90 °C)
- • Made from 100% polyurethane making the product hard wearing and long lasting
- • Ergo Fit Design - soft, light and breathable enabling fatigue-free work
- • Hygienic Design
- • Waterproof
- • Dirt-repellent (lotus-effect)
- • Ideal for use in the meat, fish and dairy processing industries
- • Cost Effective
- • Light Weight
- • Durable
Please contact our Sales Office on Tel +1-804-303-1983 or email email@example.com for further information.