Metal Detector Test Balls
Regular performance testing of both metal detection and x-ray inspection equipment is an essential component of a quality management system.
Confirming the accurate performance of a company's process controls to ensure compliance to the QMS requires calibrated test equipment with full traceability and all equipment certified according to BS EN ISO 9002 and UKAS calibration.
Our clear acrylic test balls with colour coded inserts are precision manufactured using cast acrylic, with full traceability. Each test ball is supplied with a certificate of conformity.
- Dimensions - 20mm, 30mm, 35mm & 50mm diameter
- Colours - Blue, Red, Grey, Black & Clear.
All our Metal detector Test Pieces and Xray Test Pieces are available with the following contaminants (click here for available sizes):
- Ferrous - Chrome
- Non-Ferrous - Brass
- Stainless Steel 316
- Stainless Steel Wire 316
- Stainless Steel 304
- Stainless Steel 420
- Stainless Steel 440C
- PH Bronze
- Copper Wire
- Glass - Soda Lime
- Glass - Borosilicate (black)
- Glass - Crystal
- PTFE Teflon
- Nylon Grade 1
- Rubber Nitrile
Benefits of using Detectamet's metal detector test pieces include:
- Calibrated & Certified bearings to BS EN ISO 9002 and UKAS Calibration
- Colour coding system for simple visual verification
- Certification number detailed on every piece
- Traceability and printable certification provided free of charge with each test piece
- Quality controlled ball bearings to ensure consistency.
All our test pieces are available in a wide range of materials, sizes, colours and contaminant types. Please contact our Sales Office on Toll Free 1-844-820-7244 or email email@example.com for more information.