Our acrylic test disks are available with up to 8mm contamination bearings and can be made from clear acrylic with colour coded lettering or high visibility acrylic with white lettering.
Our clear acrylic test pucks are precision manufactured using cast acrylic, with full traceability. Each test disk is supplied with a manufacturers certificate of conformity.
Contaminant bearings larger than 8.0mm can be supplied upon request. Contaminants up to 5.0mm are supplied in a 5mm thick test puck, larger contaminants up to 8.0mm are supplied in a 10mm thick test puck.
All our Metal detector Test Pieces and Xray Test Pieces are available with the following contaminants (click here for available sizes):
- Ferrous - Chrome
- Non-Ferrous - Brass
- Stainless Steel 316
- Stainless Steel Wire 316
- Stainless Steel 304
- Stainless Steel 420
- Stainless Steel 440C
- PH Bronze
- Copper Wire
- Glass - Soda Lime
- Glass - Borosilicate (black)
- Glass - Crystal
- PTFE Teflon
- Nylon Grade 1
- Rubber Nitrile
Benefits of using Detectamet's metal detector test pieces include:
- Calibrated & Certified bearings to BS EN ISO 9002 and UKAS Calibration
- Colour coding system for simple visual verification
- Certification number detailed on every piece
- Traceability and printable certification provided free of charge with each test piece
- Quality controlled ball bearings to ensure consistency.
All our test pieces are available in a wide range of materials, sizes, colours and contaminant types. Please contact our Sales Office on Toll Free 1-844-820-7244 or email email@example.com for more information.